Pippa is passionate about the Creative Industries, having worked in this area for many years. In her day job, as Business and Development Project Manager, Pippa utilises her experience and passion for the Creative Industries to specialise in Creative and Immersive XR – developing new and rewarding partnerships at all levels.
Recent projects include:
– leading the creation, development and implementation of the Centre for Creative and Immersive XR (CCIXR) at the University of Portsmouth.
– Project Manager for the University on the Innovate UK Audience of the Future Demonstrator Performance Project. The Demonstrator project (one of 4 in the Uk to receive Industrial Strategy Challenge Funds) investigates the future of immersive technology in the performance sphere – and includes 15 world-leading partners, led by the Royal Shakespeare Company.
– Pippa is also the University lead of the Digital Fellowship scheme with the RSC, Magic Leap and Goldsmiths University of London.
– Successfully attracted funding for a wide variety of research and innovation projects.
– Experienced Board member, and event professional.
Pippa became a Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts (FRSA) in 2007, in recognition of her work in this area.